As part of the new coronavirus, we inform all of our esteemed guests that MyStay Porto is taking all additional measures for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in order to prevent the spread of COVID 19.
ALL EMPLOYEES RECEIVED SPECIFIC TRAINING ON:
1. Internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak;
2. How to comply with the basic precautions for prevention and infection control in relation to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak;
3. How to comply with daily self-monitoring to assess fever (measure body temperature and record the measurement value and time), check for cough or difficulty breathing.
4. How to comply with the guidelines of the General Health Directorate for cleaning surfaces and treating clothes in establishments.
1. Washing and disinfection, according to the internal protocol.
2. Cleaning, surfaces and objects frequently used in common areas, several times a day.
3. Wet cleaning is preferred over dry cleaning and using a vacuum cleaner.
THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS
1. Personal protective equipment for all workers.
2. Personal protective equipment available to customers.
3. Dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution.
4. Place to isolate people who can be detected as suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19.
5. In common sanitary facilities, equipment for washing hands with liquid soap and paper towels.
THE CLEANING AND HYGIENE PROTOCOL GUARANTEES
1. The definition of specific care for changing bedding and cleaning in accommodation units;
2. Washing in different machines and at high temperatures, the employees' uniforms and bed linen/towels (around 60ºC).